Tuesday 15 January 2008

Count Down - One more sleep

My eldest son will turn 13 tomorrow. Yup! He’s going to be a TEENAGER. Gosh I feel old. He’s taller, bigger and stronger than me. I wanted to share his picture but he said no. Instead he said I could use an animal, which he picked, to represent him. It’s also a nickname his friends gave him. This animal and my son share similar personality traits.
POLAR BEAR
They both like the cold. Love to eat and sleep. Live on a diet of fish and seafood.

2 comments:

The Seasonal One said...

Happy Birthday to KW!!! Wow, he's a real grown boy! Hope he has a wonderful time in Msia.

myke said...

Hi Mei Cheh, we are getting more and more matured, not old..hahaha...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KW. too bad we din't spend much time doing stuffs while u're back here. He is growing up fast.