Saturday 9 August 2008

My Sister and her kids


In my recent trip back to Malaysia, besides getting to spend time with my in-laws (parents-in-law and sisters and brothers-in-laws, I was really blessed to catch up with my sister. She and her kids came back from Bangkok to see us. I said blessed because my sister is very special to me. Over the years we have developed a special bond that only sisters can have. Though we only have a few days to spend together we make use every opportunity. I love seeing my nephews, Joel and Ethaniel. They are such a delight. Joel is very thoughtful and kind, and matured for his age. Ethaniel is a bubbly, plyaful and joyful. I love them all dearly.


Of course a trip to Sunway Lagoon is a must when we get together. My boys and nephews enjoy the rides and waterslides. They love playing in the water and we all had so much fun together.

1 comment:

温柔一刀 said...

what a happy day you have,nice to meet u on the blogger.com,where are u?i am in tibet.