Sunday 13 April 2008

Please pray for my father-in-law

We received news that my father-in-law is very sick. He is in ICU in Subang Hospital, Malaysia. His condition has stabilised but they will have to conduct more tests. Can you please remember him in your prayers.

I liked my father-in-law. He is very quiet and gentle. He is kind and generous and has always provided well for his kids. Most of his children were educated overseas and he took good care of them. From stories I heard, he was always generous with them lavishing them with money and overseas trips. He has never shown displeasure, given any unkind look or said anything unkind or harsh to me. My eldest son adores his grandfather and I think the affections are mutual.

I admire my mother-in-law too for all she has gone through and being a wonderful wife and mother.

We all make mistakes in life and not letting our mistakes rule our lives and to come out with head held high is courageous and admirable.

No comments: